- Be on time
- Bring extra copies of your resume
- Bring list of references and all their contact information
- Greet the person with smile and a good hand shake while looking them in the eye.
- Listen to the question asked. Make sure you know what the interviewer wants to know. Ask for clarification if the question is not clear.
- Keep your answers concise and to the point — two to three minutes long.
- Make sure you are selling the product: You.
- Have questions prepared to ask the interviewer.